Pasta – 2 cups (any variety)
Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
Sundried Tomatoes – 2 tblsp
Oregano – 1 tsp
Rosemary – 1 tsp (fresh or dry)
Olives – 12
Capers – 2 tblsp
Salt to taste
1. Boil the pasta in salted water till tender but not overcooked.
2. Add half tsp of oil in the water.
3. After boiling the pasta drain and keep aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick pan and add the pasta and cook on medium heat, stirring from time to time.
5. Lower the heat after 3 to 4 minutes.
6. Mix in the spices and stir and cook for 2 minutes more.
7. Remove to a serving bowl and serve garnished with sundried tomatoes cut into pieces with a little of the oil from the bottle, olives and the capers.