Flour – 2 tblsp
Onions – 2
Olive Oil – 2 cups
Black Pepper – 1 tblsp
Cumin – 1 tblsp
Minced Meat – 500 gms
Egg – 1, beaten
1. Heat half the quantity of the oil in a pan.
2. Fry the minced meat in the pan for 2-3 minutes.
3. Then cover with a lid and cook on low fire till the minced meat is half cooked.
4. Add salt, pepper and cumin and let it cool.
5. Remove to a mixing bowl and mix in the chopped onions, beaten egg and 1 tbsp of the oil.
6. Divide into 6-8 portions according to the size required.
7. Heat the remaining oil and deep-fry only 2-3 pieces at one time.
8. Turn over and fry both the sides till crispy and brown.
9. Serve with salad and bread.