1. Heat half the quantity of the oil in a pan.
2. Fry the minced meat in the pan for 2-3 minutes.
3. Then cover with a lid and cook on low fire till the minced meat is half cooked.
4. Add salt, pepper and cumin and let it cool.
5. Remove to a mixing bowl and mix in the chopped onions, beaten egg and 1 tbsp of the oil.
6. Divide into 6-8 portions according to the size required.
7. Heat the remaining oil and deep-fry only 2-3 pieces at one time.
8. Turn over and fry both the sides till crispy and brown.
9. Serve with salad and bread.
Ground Meat Patties Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Ground Meat Patties from Awesome Cuisine.