Eggs – 4
Cornflour – 3 tsp
Lime – 2 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Orange Juice – 1 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Butter – 2 tsp
1. Boil 2 cups of water in a pan.
2. In another pan add sugar and cornflour.
3. Pour the boiling water and stir continuously without any lumps.
4. Allow it to cool once it has become thick.
5. Add 3/4 cup orange juice and 1 tsp lemon juice and mix well.
6. Beat the egg whites and add it to the mixture.
7. Mix well.
8. Transfer them into glass tumblers and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
9. To make the topping, add 1 tblsp of cornflour and little water in a pan.
10. Mix well until it becomes thick.
11. Add sugar and butter in another pan.
12. Add the yellow portion of the eggs and mix well.
13. Add 1/2 cup of hot water, mix and add it to the cornflour mixture.
14. Boil all together for a few minutes till the raw smell of the egg goes.
15. Once it becomes a thick paste remove from heat and allow to cool.
16. Add 1/4 cup orange juice and 1 tsp lime juice.
17. Add 2-3 tsp of this mixture on top of the egg white-orange mixture kept in glass tumblers.
18. Serve chilled.