Milk – 2 1/2 cups
Cornflour – 8 tsp
Cocoa Powder – 2 tblsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Whipped Cream to decorate
1. Combine sugar, cornflour and cocoa in a bowl.
2. Stir in a little milk to make a paste.
3. Put remaining milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil and add cornflour paste stirring constantly.
4. Again, place on low heat and cook for a minute till mixture is thick and smooth.
5. Rinse a mould with cold water.
6. Pour chocolate mixture in the mould and leave to set in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
7. Remove from mould and decorate with whipped cream.
8. Garnish with nuts and serve.
Chocolate Pudding Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Chocolate Pudding Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.