Milk – 2 1/2 cups
Cornflour – 8 tsp
Cocoa Powder – 2 tblsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Whipped Cream to decorate
1. Combine sugar, cornflour and cocoa in a bowl.
2. Stir in a little milk to make a paste.
3. Put remaining milk in a saucepan and bring it to boil and add cornflour paste stirring constantly.
4. Again, place on low heat and cook for a minute till mixture is thick and smooth.
5. Rinse a mould with cold water.
6. Pour chocolate mixture in the mould and leave to set in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
7. Remove from mould and decorate with whipped cream.
8. Garnish with nuts and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !