Ripe Bananas – 4, large, mashed
Milk – 1 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Butter – 2 tblsp
Coconut Powder – 3/4 cup
1. Cook the mashed banana along with milk in a pan until milk dries up.
2. Now, add butter and stir continuously till it turns brown in colour.
3. Add sugar, grated coconut and stir.
4. Remove it from the flame.
5. Grease a plate with butter and spread the mixture in the plate.
6. When it settles, cut barfi in desired shape.
7. Garnish and serve.
Kele Ki Barfi Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kele Ki Barfi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.