Ripe Bananas – 4, large, mashed
Milk – 1 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Butter – 2 tblsp
Coconut Powder – 3/4 cup
1. Cook the mashed banana along with milk in a pan until milk dries up.
2. Now, add butter and stir continuously till it turns brown in colour.
3. Add sugar, grated coconut and stir.
4. Remove it from the flame.
5. Grease a plate with butter and spread the mixture in the plate.
6. When it settles, cut barfi in desired shape.
7. Garnish and serve.
Kele Ki Barfi Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kele Ki Barfi Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.