Chocolate – 1
Coconut – 1 cup, desiccated
Condensed Milk – 3/4 cup
Butter – 3/4 cup, melted
Digestive Biscuits – 1 packet, crushed
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Salt – a pinch
1. In a bowl, take crushed digestive biscuits and add sugar and salt to it and mix well.
2. Pour melted butter to the mixture and mix again.
3. Grease a baking dish and put the mixture on the dish and press it gently.
4. Spread desiccated coconut over the biscuit layer and press again.
5. Scatter chocolate chips over coconut and pour condensed milk on top of it.
6. Preheat your oven to 180C and bake the dish for 30 minutes.
7. Allow it to cool and cut in.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !