Groundnuts – 1 cup, boiled
Potato – 1, boiled and chopped
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1, finely chopped
Red Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Chaat Masala – to taste
Lemon – 1/2
Salt as per taste
Coriander Leaves – handful, finely chopped
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the groundnuts and vegetables and give it a good toss.
2. Add the spices and mix once more.
3. Squeeze the lemon juice over it, add the coriander leaves and mix.
4. A healthy snack is ready.
5. Sprinkle sev over it for that extra crunch.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !