3 corn cobs
3 tsp oil
1 large onion slices
2 tsp garlic paste
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 tbsp tomato puree
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
2 tsp lemon juice
salt to taste
1. Remove the leaves of the corn cob.
2. Roast on a gas stove till the niblets are roasted.
3. Cut into three inch piece circles and keep aside.
4. Heat the oil and fry the onions and the paste for 1 minute.
5. Add the tomato puree and the spices and all the onions to become golden brown.
6. Mix in the corn cob pieces and stir gently.
7. Add the lemon juice and serve as a starter.