1. Soak basmati rice in water for 15 minutes. For 1 cup of rice, use 1 1/2 cups of water or 2 cups.
2. Drain and fry the rice for 2 minutes.
3. Then add 2 cups water and cook for 2 whistles.
4. In a pan heat 2 tsp oil.
5. Add garlic, sprouted payir, celery and little salt.
6. Fry nicely and then add rice.
7. Mix well and add pepper powder.
8. Serve hot.
Celery Rice Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Celery Rice from Awesome Cuisine.