Sweet Corn – 1 cup
Fried Roasted Gram (Odacha Kadalai) – 1 cup
Ginger – 3 tsp, finely chopped
Curry Leaves – 3 tsp, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil – 1 cup
1. Add sweet corn, roasted gram, ginger, curry leaves and green chillies together.
2. Grind with salt.
3. Ensure the dough is hard.
4. Heat oil in a deep pan.
5. Make small round patties and deep fry in oil.
6. Remove, drain excess oil and serve hot.
Sweet Corn Vada Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Corn Vada Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.