Sweet Corn – 1 cup
Fried Roasted Gram (Odacha Kadalai) – 1 cup
Ginger – 3 tsp, finely chopped
Curry Leaves – 3 tsp, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 3, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Oil – 1 cup
1. Add sweet corn, roasted gram, ginger, curry leaves and green chillies together.
2. Grind with salt.
3. Ensure the dough is hard.
4. Heat oil in a deep pan.
5. Make small round patties and deep fry in oil.
6. Remove, drain excess oil and serve hot.
Sweet Corn Vada Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Corn Vada Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.