Pepper – 1 cup
Milk – 4 cups
Jaggery – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tsp
1. Keep a shallow pan over moderate heat.
2. Add milk and allow it to boil.
3. Add pepper and boil it until it has reduced 50%.
4. Allow it to cool and grind it in a mixie.
5. Add jaggery in a pan.
6. Let it break down to fine pieces and add it to the above mixture.
7. Add ghee and let it become a thick paste.
8. Once it has cooled, make small balls and keep it in an airtight container.
9. This is good for cough, cold and also acts as a blood purifier.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !