Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Curd – 1/2 cup
Garlic – 4 cloves
Parsley – few
Tomato – 1 cup
Pudhina – 1/2 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
Spring Onion – 1/2 cup
Chickpeas – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 cup
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Onion – 1 cup
1. In a bowl add wheat flour, dry yeast and 1 tsp of water.
2. Mix well.
3. Add little oil and salt.
4. Mix and keep asdie for 20 minutes covered with a muslin cloth.
5. Make chappatis with the dough and fry both sides without oil.
6. Cut into two or four pieces and keep aside.
7. Soak the chickpeas over night and grind coarsely.
8. Heat oil in a pan.
9. Add chickpeas, parsley, jeera powder, garam masala, onion, pudina and salt.
10. Mix and keep aside.
11. In a mixie, add curd, spring onion, garlic, sugar, little salt and grind nicely.
12. Keep it in a bowl.
13. Slice the tomatoes and keep it on a plate.
14. On one sliced chapati, keep the tomato and on top add the chickpeas mixture.
15. Add the curd mixture on top and close it with another chapati slice.
16. Serve as is with ketchup or keep it in a sandwich toaster and then serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !