Apple – 1 cup, grated
Sugar – 4 tsp
Green Tea – 2 cups
Bay Leaf – 1 tsp, powdered
Lemon – 1 tsp
Water – 5 glass
1. In a jar put the green tea and close. Keep aside.
2. Heat a pan over moderate flame.
3. Add apple, lemon, sugar, bay leaf powder and water.
4. Allow it to boil.
5. Stir and close with a lid. Boil for 5 minutes.
6. Drain and Pour the apple water mixture in the green tea jar.
7. Close and keep for 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Serve warm in individual glass.
This is good healthy drink for body pain, cold and also acts as a blood purifier.