Tamarind – 150 gms
Jaggery – 4 tblsp
Dry Ginger – 1 tsp, powdered
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp, roasted and powdered
Salt – 2 tsp
Red Chilli – 1/2 tsp, powdered
1. Soak tamarind in 750ml boiled water for 2 hours.
2. Pass it through a sieve, squeezing out all the pulp.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients and stir to dissolve jaggery.
4. Add a little more water if chutney is too thick.
5. Chill till ready to serve.
Sweet and Sour Tamarind Chutney Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet and Sour Tamarind Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.