Tamarind – 150 gms
Jaggery – 4 tblsp
Dry Ginger – 1 tsp, powdered
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp, roasted and powdered
Salt – 2 tsp
Red Chilli – 1/2 tsp, powdered
1. Soak tamarind in 750ml boiled water for 2 hours.
2. Pass it through a sieve, squeezing out all the pulp.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients and stir to dissolve jaggery.
4. Add a little more water if chutney is too thick.
5. Chill till ready to serve.
Sweet and Sour Tamarind Chutney Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet and Sour Tamarind Chutney Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.