Potatoes – 12, medium sized
Salt – 1 tsp
Chaat Masala – 1 tsp
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Lemon Juice – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – handful
1. Cook the potatoes in plenty of boiling salted water for 40 minutes.
2. Cool and peel the skin.
3. Cut a thin slice off top of each potato and keep aside.
4. Scrape out some potato from centre, making a small cup like depression.
5. Fill with a pinch of salt, chaat masala, green chilli and coriander leaves.
6. Drizzle a little lime juice.
7. Replace top and serve immediately.