Onion – 1/4 cup
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Lemon Juice 1 tsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Murukku – 1/4 cup
Mixture – 1/4 cup
Ompodi – 1/4 cup
Karasev – 1/4 cup
1. Mix and grind the murukku, mixture, ompodi and karasev in a mixie.
2. Keep them in a bowl.
3. Add coriander leaves, onion, red chilli powder, jeera powder, lemon juice and salt.
4. Mix well.
5. Using wheat flour, make a dough just like how it is made for a chapati.
6. Make a thick chapati, keep the prepared mixture in the middle.
7. Close/Fold the edges and roll it out again.
8. In a pan, fry the chapatis, applying oil on both sides.
9. Remove and serve hot with tomato sauce.