Sugar – 1/4 cup
Cornflour – 1/3 tsp
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 tsp
Buter – 3 tsp
Milk – 2 3/4 cups
Pineapple Essence – 2 tsp
Coffee – 1 cup
Marie Biscuits – 9
1. In a pan, add sugar and little water.
2. Once the sugar has dissolved, add milk and corn flour. Mix well.
3. Add vanilla essence, butter and pineapple essence.
4. In a bowl, arrange the biscuits.
5. Dip each biscuit in coffee.
6. On top of the biscuit, pour the prepared mixture.
7. Keep it in the fridge till it becomes thick.
1. You can use regular Coffee, Expresso, Strawberry Milk or Chocolate Milk too.
2. You can also use Cocoa powder to the above recipe. While adding cornflour to the pan, add cocoa powder too and mix well.