Besan Flour – 200 gms
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli – 1/4 tsp, powdered
Fenugreek Leaves – 2 tsp, chopped
Asafoetida – a pinch
Ghee – 2 1/2 cups
1. Mix the besan flour, wheat flour, salt, red chilli, fenugreek leaves and asafoetida.
2. Sieve together.
3. Add cold water, a little at a time, and knead well to a stiff dough.
4. Make small walnut sized balls and roll it out thinly.
5. Deep fry in hot ghee till puffed up and golden.
6. Serve with side dish of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !