Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 cup
Salt as per taste
Beans – 1 cup, cut into long pieces
Carrot – 1
Cabbage – 1 cup
Capsicum – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 4 tsp
Red Chilli Sauce – 3 tsp
Oil – 1 cup
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
1. Add wheat flour, little salt and ghee in a bowl.
2. Mix well to form a nice soft dough.
3. Keep aside.
4. To make the stuffing, heat 2 tblsp oil in a pan over moderate heat.
5. Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a few seconds.
6. Add onion, beans, carrot, capsicum and fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add cabbage and continue to fry.
8. Add red chilli powder and salt.
9. Then add the red chilli sauce.
10. Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.
11. Make medium size balls of the dough.
12. Roll each into a big chapathi.
13. Keep 1 to 2 tblsp of the stuffing in centre.
14. Spread it evenly using the back of a spoon.
15. Wet the edges of the chapathi on one side with water and fold properly.
16. Fry the paratha using ghee or oil over low flame in a tawa.
17. Remove and Serve hot.