Raw Banana – 2
Cornflakes – 1 cup, coarsely powdered
Green Chilli – 4, grind to a paste
Red Chilli – 1 tsp
Castor Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Cornflour – 1/4 cup
Maida – 1 cup
1. Cut the banana into small pieces.
2. Boil the raw banana with castor sugar, red chilli powder and salt.
3. Mix maida and corn flour in a bowl.
4. Add salt, green chilli paste and mix well to a nice batter consistency.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Soak the banana pieces in the batter.
7. Roll it in powdered cornflakes.
8. Deep fry in oil.
9. Remove and drain.
10. Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.