Fish – 1/2 kg (preferably ladyfish)
Tomatoes – 6, grated
Fennel Seeds- 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 6, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Coconut – 1/4
Salt as per taste
Cashewnuts – 1/4 cup
Oil as required
1. Sprinkle some salt on the fish and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in pan.
3. Add fennel seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
4. Add tomatoes and wait for it to boil.
5. Add green chillies, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste.
6. Grind coconut and cashewnut together.
7. Add the coconut-cashewnut paste along with salt.
8. Add fish and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and curry leaves.
Tomato Fish Masala Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tomato Fish Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.