Fish – 1/2 kg (preferably ladyfish)
Tomatoes – 6, grated
Fennel Seeds- 2 tsp
Mustard Seeds – 1 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Chilli Powder – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 6, finely chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Coconut – 1/4
Salt as per taste
Cashewnuts – 1/4 cup
Oil as required
1. Sprinkle some salt on the fish and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in pan.
3. Add fennel seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
4. Add tomatoes and wait for it to boil.
5. Add green chillies, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste.
6. Grind coconut and cashewnut together.
7. Add the coconut-cashewnut paste along with salt.
8. Add fish and cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves and curry leaves.
How to Make Tomato Fish Masala Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Tomato Fish Masala Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.