Coconut – 1 cup, grated
Jaggery – 1 1/2 cups, grated
Cardamom Powder – little
Rice Flour – 1 tblsp
Ghee – 1 tblsp
1. Fry the grated coconut in ghee till golden brown.
2. Add 2 to 3 tblsp of water to jaggery and heat it in a medium flame.
3. When it is dissolved strain through muslin cloth to remove dirt.
4. Pour it into the kadai and heat till 2 string consistency is reached.
5. Add fried coconut and rice flour.
6. Mix well.
7. Cook for a minute and remove from fire.
8. Keep stirring for 2 minutes till it becomes luke warm.
9. Make small balls using wet hands or pour over a greased tray and cut into pieces after few minutes.