Milk – 1 litre
Almonds – 1/2 cup
Thick Coconut Extract – 1 cup
Sugar – 3/4 cup
Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
1. Soak almonds in warm water for 30 minutes.
2. Remove skin and grind to a thick paste with little water.
3. In a heavy pan add sugar and little water.
4. Heat till sugar is dissolved.
5. Pour boiled thick milk to this and cook in medium flame stirring inbetween till it has a thick batter like consistency.
6. Add ground almonds, coconut extract and continue cooking, stirring constantly, till it becomes thick.
7. Add the vanilla essence.
8. Remove from heat and spread over a greased plate.
9. Cut into squares and serve.