Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
Potato – 2,
Carrot – 1/2 cup
Peas – 1/2 cup
Coriander Leaves – 2 tsp
Curry Leaves – 2 tsp
Green Chillies – 2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil to shallow fry
1. Boil the potato, carrot and peas.
2. Mash the potato and ensure no lumps remain.
3. In a bowl, add the mashed potato, boiled carrot and peas long with the other ingredients.
4. Make small balls and roll it in the breadcrumbs.
5. Then flatten the balls using your hand.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Shallow fry the flattened balls till crisp.
8. Remove and place it on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil.
9. Serve with tomato sauce.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !