1. Put the noodles in hot water.
2. Let it boil for 10 to 15 minutes and drain.
3. Keep the noodles aside.
4. Pour oil in a pan.
5. Add mustard seeds and green chilli.
6. Cut all the vegetables into long pieces.
7. Add the onion to the pan and fry it.
8. Then add the carrot, broccoli, tomato, capsicum and keep frying until well done.
9. Add the noodles.
10. Mix well and add salt.
11. Let it cook for a minute or two.
12. Garnish with groundnuts and little baby corn.
13. Serve hot.
Thai Noodles Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Thai Noodles from Awesome Cuisine.