Noodles – 200 gms
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Tomato – 2, chopped
Green Chilli – 2, chopped
Potato – 1, chopped
Curry Leaves – 1 tsp, chopped
Onion – 1, chopped
Ginger – small piece
Buttermilk – 2 cups
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Pour little oil in a pan.
2. Fry onion, tomato, potato and green chilli along with ginger till they become brown.
3. Pour required water in a pan.
4. Add the noodles, salt and curry leaves.
5. Let it cook.
6. Pour buttermilk in the cooked noodles and stir it till a idly batter consistency is reached.
7. Add pepper powder and stir again.
8. Prepare idly by pouring the batter in idli plates and steam them in a cooker.
9. Serve with coconut chutney or onion chutney and sambar.