Split Black Gram – 1 cup
Split Green Gram – 1 cup
Ginger – a small piece
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tsp, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Soak the black gram and green gram in water for 3 hours.
2. Drain water.
3. Grind smoothly to a idli batter consistency.
4. Add salt, pepper powder, cumin powder, coriander leaves and ginger.
5. Mix them thoroughly.
6. Prepare idly by pouring the batter in idli plates and steam them in a cooker.
7. Serve with coconut chutney or onion chutney and sambar
Split Green Gram (Moong) Idli Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Split Green Gram (Moong) Idli Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.