Split Black Gram – 1 cup
Split Green Gram – 1 cup
Ginger – a small piece
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – 1 tsp, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Soak the black gram and green gram in water for 3 hours.
2. Drain water.
3. Grind smoothly to a idli batter consistency.
4. Add salt, pepper powder, cumin powder, coriander leaves and ginger.
5. Mix them thoroughly.
6. Prepare idly by pouring the batter in idli plates and steam them in a cooker.
7. Serve with coconut chutney or onion chutney and sambar
Split Green Gram (Moong) Idli Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Split Green Gram (Moong) Idli from Awesome Cuisine.