Mixed Fruit – 500 gms
Sugar – 1 cup
Cornflour – 2 tsp (optional)
Water – 3 tblsp (optional)
1. Peel the fruits and chop it.
2. Place the fruits in a heavy-based pan and add just enough water to cover it.
3. Add the sugar and cook over low heat until the fruit is soft.
4. If the sauce is to be server later, mix 2 tsp of cornflour with 3 tblsp of water and add it to fruit while it is cooking.
5. Cool and liquidize until smooth.
Fruit Sauce Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fruit Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.