Mixed Fruit – 500 gms
Sugar – 1 cup
Cornflour – 2 tsp (optional)
Water – 3 tblsp (optional)
1. Peel the fruits and chop it.
2. Place the fruits in a heavy-based pan and add just enough water to cover it.
3. Add the sugar and cook over low heat until the fruit is soft.
4. If the sauce is to be server later, mix 2 tsp of cornflour with 3 tblsp of water and add it to fruit while it is cooking.
5. Cool and liquidize until smooth.
How to Make Fruit Sauce Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fruit Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.