Mixed Fruit – 500 gms
Sugar – 1 cup
Cornflour – 2 tsp (optional)
Water – 3 tblsp (optional)
1. Peel the fruits and chop it.
2. Place the fruits in a heavy-based pan and add just enough water to cover it.
3. Add the sugar and cook over low heat until the fruit is soft.
4. If the sauce is to be server later, mix 2 tsp of cornflour with 3 tblsp of water and add it to fruit while it is cooking.
5. Cool and liquidize until smooth.
Fruit Sauce Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Fruit Sauce Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.