Eggs – 2
Chocolate – 125 gms
Orange – 1, large
Sugar – 4 tblsp
1. Separate the eggs.
2. Grate the chocolate.
3. Grate the orange rind and extract 1 tblsp of juice.
4. Place the egg yolks in a bowl and whisk until well blended.
5. Add the orange rind and sugar.
6. Place the bowl over hot water and whisk until thick and creamy.
7. Allow the mixture to cool and blend in the orange juice.
8. When quite cold, whisk the egg whites in a bowl until stiff peaks form.
9. Gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
10. Pour into small bowls and place it in the fridge until chilled.
11. Garnish with a wafer biscuit and Serve.