Orange – 6, medium
Seedless Dates – 50 gms
Almond – 25 gms
Limes – 2
Castor Sugar – 2 tblsp
Cinnamon – little, powdered
1. Peel the oranges and remove the skin, pith and seeds from the segments.
2. Arrange the orange segments on a serving plate.
3. Chop the dates and spread them over the orange segments.
4. Blanch the almonds, peel them and slice.
5. Arrange the almonds over the orange segments and dates.
6. Extract the juices from the limes, mix with the sugar and pour over the fruit and almonds.
7. Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
8. Sprinkle the powdered cinnamon over the salad.
9. Serve with cream or ice cream.