Baby Carrots – 500 gms
Butter – 2 tblsp
Sugar – 2 tsp
Mint Leaves – 5
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Scrape the carrots, wash them and place in a microwave safe bowl with 2 tblsp of water.
2. Microwave on HI for 8 to 9 minutes.
3. Drain the water and set aside.
4. Heat the butter and sugar in a small pan over low heat, stirring continously until the sugar has dissolved.
5. Chop the mint leaves fine and add it to the pan followed by the carrots.
6. Toss well to coat the carrots.
7. Transfer to a serving dish.
8. Serve hot.