1. Crumble the paneer.
2. Chop the green chillies and onion finely.
3. Chop the tomato and coriander leaves.
4. Heat the oil in a kadai over moderate heat.
5. Add the onion and saute until it turns light brown.
6. Add the green chillies and saute for a minute.
7. Mix in the tomato.
8. Add the crumbled paneer and stir quickly, frying until the water is absorbed.
9. Sprinkle in the coriander leaves and salt.
10. Mix well and remove from heat.
Paneer Bhujiya Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Paneer Bhujiya from Awesome Cuisine.