Poha – 2 cups
Jaggery – 1 cup
Banana Pieces – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Grated Coconut – 2 tbsp
Cardamoms – 4, powdered
1. Clean and wash the poha.
2. Squeeze out the water immediately and keep on a plate.
3. Boil jaggery with half a cup of water.
4. When it acquires one-string consistency, mix in the poha.
5. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
6. Add ghee and powdered cardamom.
7. Mix well.
8. Add grated coconut.
9. Allow to cool and add the banana pieces.
Sweet Poha Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Poha Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.