Poha – 2 cups
Jaggery – 1 cup
Banana Pieces – 1 cup
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Grated Coconut – 2 tbsp
Cardamoms – 4, powdered
1. Clean and wash the poha.
2. Squeeze out the water immediately and keep on a plate.
3. Boil jaggery with half a cup of water.
4. When it acquires one-string consistency, mix in the poha.
5. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
6. Add ghee and powdered cardamom.
7. Mix well.
8. Add grated coconut.
9. Allow to cool and add the banana pieces.
Sweet Poha Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Sweet Poha Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.