Green Chilli – 1
Coriander Leaves – 1 tblsp, chopped
Eggs – 3
Milk – 4 tblsp
Butter – 1 tblsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper – 1/2 tsp, ground
1. Chop the green chilli and coriander leaves.
2. Beat the eggs with the milk in a small pan until well blended.
3. Add the butter and stir.
4. Sprinkle in the salt, pepper, chilli and coriander leaves.
5. Place the pan over low heat and stir continuously.
6. Remove the pan from the heat as soon as it assumes a creamy consistency.
7. Transfer the eggs to a serving dish.
8. Serve with hot buttered toast on the side.