A delicious and healthy milkshake for the summer to beat the heat. A fav with kids.
Milk – 300 ml
Carrots – 250 gms
Water – 100 ml
Vanilla Ice Cream – 2 to 3 scoops (or as required)
Ice Cubes – handful
Sugar as required
1. Finely grate the carrots and transfer to a mixer jar.
2. Grind well for a minute or two to a fine paste.
3. Add milk, sugar, water, ice cream and blend again until smooth and creamy.
4. Pour it into serving glasses filled with ice cubes.
5. Serve at once or keep it in the fridge until required.
6. Serve chilled.