Eggs – 6
Chillies – 2, chopped into small pieces
Onions – 4, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, cut into very small pieces
Coriander Leaves – 1 cup
Curry Leaves – 2 stems
Salt to taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Refined Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Take a pan and pour oil.
2. Heat the oil and add curry leaves until it becomes crispy.
3. Add chopped onions and chillies.
4. Fry till they turn golden brown.
5. Then add the tomatoes and fry.
6. Keep the stove in low flame and pour all the eggs and slowly fry the egg yolk.
7. Add salt and chilli powder halfway through.
8. Fry in low flame until it becomes golden brown.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve hot with roti or rice.