A simple, delicious and refreshing milkshake for any occasion. Make this Strawberry Milkshake at home and the kids would love it or make this as a drink to cool down during the summer heat.
Milk – 400 ml
Strawberries – 10
Sugar – 2 to 3 tblsp
Strawberry Ice Cream – 2 to 3 scoops (or 1/2 cup)
1. Boil and cool the milk to room temperature.
2. Finely chop the strawberries.
3. Grind to a pulp in a mixer jar.
4. Add sugar, milk and ice cream.
5. Blend well until frothy.
6. Pour this into serving glasses.
7. Add some ice cubes if desired.
8. Garnish with some strawberries.
9. Serve at once or keep it in the fridge until required.