Liver – 1 kg
Cumin Seeds – 4 tsp
Timmur – 1 tsp (optional)
Whole Red Chillies – 1 tbsp
Garlic Cloves with skin – 2 1/2 tbsp
Ginger – 2 1/2 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Mustard Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Cut the liver into 1 inch thick long strips.
2. Roast them on a charcoal fire or grill till the blood in the liver dries and the outer portion become a little charred.
3. Cut the liver into 1/2 inch squares.
4. Dry roast the cumin seeds, Timmur and whole red chillies and powder them.
5. Dry roast the garlic and ginger and cut into strips.
6. Mix all the ingredients with the liver well and serve.
Kaleji Sandheko (Roasted Spicy Liver) Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kaleji Sandheko (Roasted Spicy Liver) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.