Liver – 1 kg
Cumin Seeds – 4 tsp
Timmur – 1 tsp (optional)
Whole Red Chillies – 1 tbsp
Garlic Cloves with skin – 2 1/2 tbsp
Ginger – 2 1/2 tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Mustard Oil – 1/2 cup
1. Cut the liver into 1 inch thick long strips.
2. Roast them on a charcoal fire or grill till the blood in the liver dries and the outer portion become a little charred.
3. Cut the liver into 1/2 inch squares.
4. Dry roast the cumin seeds, Timmur and whole red chillies and powder them.
5. Dry roast the garlic and ginger and cut into strips.
6. Mix all the ingredients with the liver well and serve.
Kaleji Sandheko (Roasted Spicy Liver) Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Kaleji Sandheko (Roasted Spicy Liver) Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.