Scraped Coconut – 1/4 cup
Red Chillies – 12
Garlic – 6 flakes
Cumin Seeds – 3/4 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
1. Cut the onions into long thin pieces and tomatoes into small pieces.
2. Fry onions in oil.
3. When it is half done add the pumpkin pieces and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Mix tomatoes and fry for few minutes and then add the ground masala.
5. Fry until good aroma comes.
6. Pour enough water to cover the pieces.
7. Add salt and sugar.
8. Cover and cook on low flame till the pumpkin becomes soft.
9. Add coriander leaves and curry leaves.
10. Serve hot.