Honey Cinnamon Pie Crust – 1
For the Filling:
Cornflour – 4 tsp
Skimmed Milk – 2 cups
Coffee Powder – 2 tsp
Gelatine – 6 tsp
Cocoa Powder – 4 tsp
Artificial Sweetener – to taste
Vanilla Essence – 2 to 3 drops
Dates – 1/4 cup, shredded for garnishing
1. Dissolve the cornflour in skimmed milk.
2. Add the coffee powder and cook on a slow flame, stirring continuously, till the mixture thickens.
3. Remove from the flame.
4. Dissolve the gelatine and cocoa powder in a little hot water and add to the coffee mixture.
5. Add the artificial sweetener, vanilla essence and chocolate essence.
6. Mix well and keep aside to cool.
7. When cool, pour the mixture over the honey cinnamon pie crust.
8. Chill until the mixture sets.
9. Serve garnished with dates.