1. Scoop out the pulp from the peach cups leaving the shells behind.
2. Slice off a small piece at the bottom so that the cups sit firmly on a plate.
3. Shred the each pulp and set aside.
4. Dissolve the orange or strawberry custard powder in the skimmed milk.
5. Cook till it thickens.
6. Stir in the peach pulp and artificial sweetener.
6. Set the shells in goblets.
7. Pour the custard into the shells leaving the top a little empty.
8. Spoon 1 tbsp of the melted chocolate on the top of each peach cup or make chocolate leaves and garnish with the leaves.
9. Chill and serve.
Peach Cups Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Peach Cups from Awesome Cuisine.