Vanilla Ice Cream – 3 scoops or as required
For the Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Skimmed Milk – 1 cup
Cocoa Powder – 1 tbsp
Coffee Powder – 2 tsp
Vanilla Essence – a few drops
Artificial Sweetener – to Taste
Cashewnuts- 2 tsp, finely chopped for garnishing
1. Let the vanilla ice cream remain in the freezer until ready to use.
2. For the chocolate fudge sauce, heat the skimmed milk, cocoa powder, coffee powder and vanilla essence in a pan.
3. Stir occasionally to avoid the formation of lumps.
4. Cook over a low flame till the sauce becomes thick and creamy.
5. Add the artificial sweetener to taste and remove from the flame.
6. Serve the hot chocolate fudge sauce over a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
7. Garnish with Cashewnuts if desired.