Cherries – 1 1/2 cups, stoned
Rum – 2 tbsp
White Bread – 1 1/2 slices
Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
Chocolate – 1 bar, grated for garnishing
1. Soak the cherries in rum for at least overnight, if not for 2 to 3 days.
2. Toast the slices of bread slightly.
3. Crush them in a blender to form breadcrumbs.
4. Add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
5. Sprinkle this mixture on the bottom of a serving dish.
6. Mix the cherry-rum mixture (reserving a few for garnishing) with the whipped cream.
7. Spoon this mixture over the breadcrumbs layer.
8. Garnish with chocolate and cherries.
9. Freeze and serve.
Black Forest Trifle Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Black Forest Trifle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.