Cherries – 1 1/2 cups, stoned
Rum – 2 tbsp
White Bread – 1 1/2 slices
Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
Chocolate – 1 bar, grated for garnishing
1. Soak the cherries in rum for at least overnight, if not for 2 to 3 days.
2. Toast the slices of bread slightly.
3. Crush them in a blender to form breadcrumbs.
4. Add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
5. Sprinkle this mixture on the bottom of a serving dish.
6. Mix the cherry-rum mixture (reserving a few for garnishing) with the whipped cream.
7. Spoon this mixture over the breadcrumbs layer.
8. Garnish with chocolate and cherries.
9. Freeze and serve.
How to Make Black Forest Trifle Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Black Forest Trifle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.