Cherries – 1 1/2 cups, stoned
Rum – 2 tbsp
White Bread – 1 1/2 slices
Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
Chocolate – 1 bar, grated for garnishing
1. Soak the cherries in rum for at least overnight, if not for 2 to 3 days.
2. Toast the slices of bread slightly.
3. Crush them in a blender to form breadcrumbs.
4. Add the cinnamon powder and mix well.
5. Sprinkle this mixture on the bottom of a serving dish.
6. Mix the cherry-rum mixture (reserving a few for garnishing) with the whipped cream.
7. Spoon this mixture over the breadcrumbs layer.
8. Garnish with chocolate and cherries.
9. Freeze and serve.
Black Forest Trifle Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
- A Teenager’s Nutritional Needs When a kid is making their way into the league of teens along with attaining a sense of liberty he or she will grow...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Black Forest Trifle Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.