Lettuce – 1, head, washed, dried, shredded
Ham – 4, slices, cut into strips
Bean Sprouts – 225 gms, blanched in boiling water, drained
Bamboo Shoots – 120 gms, sliced in long pieces then cut into halves
Carrot – 1, cut into strips
Palm Hearts – 3, cut in half lengthwise then in half again
Cucumber – 1/2, cut into strips
For the Sauce:
Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tbsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
1. Mix the lettuce leaves with the ham and arrange them on a serving platter.
2. Sprinkle the bean sprouts over the lettuce and the blanched and drained bamboo shoots on top.
3. Add the other vegetables on top in layers.
4. Make the sauce by mixing together all the sauce ingredients.
5. Pour the sauce over the salad just before serving.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !