1. Cook the French beans in boiling, salted water.
2. Drain and then rinse the beans in cold water.
3. Heat the oil in a kadai; add the French beans, red chillies, soy sauce and sugar.
4. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
5. Add the sesame oil and mix well.
6. Remove the kadai from the heat and serve immediately.
Stir Fried French Beans with Chilli Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Stir Fried French Beans with Chilli from Awesome Cuisine.