Aubergines – 3, medium, halved lengthwise
Vegetable Stock – 1 1/4 cups
Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Dry Sherry – 2 tbsp
Spring Onions – 2 tbsp, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Mix together the vegetable stock, soy sauce, sugar and dry sherry.
3. Place the aubergines, cut side down in a baking dish.
4. Pour the prepared mixture on top.
5. Cover the dish with either a lid or an aluminum foil.
6. Cook in the oven for 1 hour.
7. Baste the aubergines once during cooking.
8. Serve garnished with spring onions.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !