Lamb – 450 gms, boneless, cut into slices
Transparent Noodles – 150 gms, boiled in salted water
Oil – 2 tbsp
Garlic Cloves – 2 to 3, chopped
Spring Onion – 1, chopped
Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp
Lamb Stock – 1 cup
Salt to taste
Black Pepper – 1 tsp, freshly ground
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Stir fry the garlic and spring onion.
3. Add the lamb pieces and stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Stir in the soy sauce and the lamb stock and cook over gentle heat till the meat is cooked and is tender.
5. Add the drained transparent noodles and mix well.
6. Add the seasoning to taste.
7. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !