Duckling – 1, cut into slices
Cashewnuts – 20, sliced into thin strips
Oil – 2 tbsp
Garlic Cloves – 2, finely chopped
Spring Onion – 1, chopped
Soy Sauce – 2 tbsp
Chicken Stock – 1 1/8 cups
Vinegar – 1/2 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt and freshly Black Pepper to Taste
1. Heat the oil in a kadai.
2. Stir fry the garlic and duckling until the meat is browned.
3. Add the Cashewnuts and spring onion and stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Discard the excess fat from the kadai.
5. Add the soy sauce, chicken stock, vinegar and sugar.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Cook till the duckling is tender and the sauce has reduced enough to coat the pieces of the meat.
8. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !