1. Cut the duck into two halves and marinate with salt and ajinomoto.
2. Keep aside for 3 hours.
3. Steam the marinated duck with cloves, cinnamon, cloves, spring onions and star anise for 3 hours.
4. Remove from the heat and allow the duck to cool.
5. Drain the water completely.
6. Heat the oil in a kadai and deep fry the steamed duck till it is crisp and golden brown.
7. Remove, drain the excess oil.
8. Serve hot, accompanied by plum sauce.
Crisp Fried Duck Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Crisp Fried Duck from Awesome Cuisine.