Lobsters – 350 gms, cooked, shelled
Oil – 1 tbsp
Ginger – 2 tsp, chopped
Courgettes – 1, thinly sliced
Oyster Sauce – 1 tbsp
Fish Stock – 3/4 cup
Salt to taste
Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
Cornflour mixed with a little water – 1 tsp
1. Slice the lobster meat into small pieces.
2. Keep aside.
3. Heat the oil in a kadai.
4. Add the ginger and stir fry.
5. Add the courgettes and cook till soft.
6. Add the lobster meat and mix well.
7. Pour in the oyster sauce and fish stock along with the salt and pepper.
8. Cook till the sauce thickens and is reduced slightly.
9. Add the cornflour paste, stirring continuously, till the sauce thickens.
10. Serve hot.